Jorge Figueroa, creative
• Guides the aesthetic development of print and digital creative, communicates with clients and acts as the project manager.
• Honed his skills working across an assortment of mediums including print & internet advertising, branding, websites and collateral.
• Began his career as a Graphic Designer at Premier Cruises, where he aided in the rebranding of the company.
• Switched to the agency side in 1999, taking a position at Stephen Gordet Associates Advertising. Promoted to Art Director within 6 months while working alongside the Creative Director to create advertising campaigns, collateral and brand identities.
• Moved back to Connecticut in early 2000 and began taking on freelance assignments.
• Hired at Marquardt & Roche and Partners as Art Director. Promoted to Senior Art Director after creating award-winning work for clients that included Fujifilm Medical Systems, Duracell and Crowley Maritime Corporation.
• His work has produced meaningful results throughout his career. He strives to exceed the needs of every organization he serves while growing as a creative and strategic partner.
• Jorge is always looking for new challenges and ways to find creative solutions to clients’ problems.